Berryessa Optometry is proud to have one of the largest and most up-to-date contact lens practices in the San Jose area.
Our optometrists in East San Jose, CA are recognized by the contact lens industry as an early adoptor of the latest in contact lens technology. We have access to the newest and most technologically advanced lenses. This provides our patients with the most advanced contact lens materials available.
Our specialty lens fittings allow us to fit patients that require or desire cosmetic colored, astigmatism, bifocal, keratoconic and Paragon corneal reshaping lenses, to name a few. This allows us to fit practically everyone who wants to wear contact lenses.
Whether you’re from Milpitas, San Jose or the surrounding area, our office is the place to go to when you need contact lenses. Feel free to drop by, or call 408-272-7200 to book an appointment for a contact lens fitting.
We carry the most technologically advanced lenses including:
AIR OPTIX COLORS FROM ALCON
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses combine beautiful color with a highly breathable material for white healthy looking eyes, and a smooth surface for comfortable lens wear. The unique 3 in 1 color technology blends with the eye color to provide a beautiful, natural appearance.
- AIR OPTIX® COLORS contact lenses are available in a full range of beautiful colors, from subtle to vibrant.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
- AIR OPTIX® Colors contact lenses are a comfortable, safe way to enhance your natural eye
- AIR OPTIX® Colors Website
1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE®
Our innovative new contact lenses enhance the natural beauty of the eye, and give you a more youthful look, by adding natural-looking definition to the darker inner area of the iris, known as the limbal ring.
- Acuvue Define Lenses are built on the 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses with LACREON® Technology platform—the #1 selling daily disposable lens in the world.
- Define Lenses are available in five effects that uniquely complement each iris: NATURAL SPARKLE®, NATURAL SHIMMER®, NATURAL SHINE®, ACCENT STYLE, and VIVID STYLE.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE Website
DAILIES TOTAL1® FROM ALCON
DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses are the first and only Water Gradient Contact Lenses.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- After a 4 week comfort rating clinical study, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1=poor and 10=excellent, the average subjective rating stayed well above a 9 even after the end of the day!
- Manufactured by Alcon, formerly CibaVision.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® Website
Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
ACUVUE® OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand features the next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long. ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers crisp, clear vision all day long. These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling. Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.
- ACUVUE® OASYS® Website
Contact lens patients should always be seen once a year for a full exam.